Spargo 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spargo 2010

Me shortly after I tore my left bicep off the bone, since then i have also torn the right one off also, both been reattached. I'm about 14lb heavier now, but not all muscle unfortunately!!
    Spargo 2010

Jesus your big ole boy, how long have you been hitting the weights?

Comment

started when i was 26 at approx 11 stone ish, I have stopped and started many times, had a hernia repair, 2 torn biceps, had significant time off to party during a hard period of my life, not done too bad considering, i'm 39, wish sometimes things had gone differently, i could be a lot better, but thats life and theres no point in dwelling on it.

Comment

That sounds kind of similar to my life other than the injuries.
        I started training at 17 3 times a week, trained naturally for years and my life kind of went down hill in a big way but everything that I did to block things out were my own choices no body else's. Started partying hard, clubbing all over the country doing this that and the other and making money etc then 1 little thing just grabbed a hold of me for a few years and I was in hell on earth until around 11 half years ago when I managed to snap out of it and hit the weights and that's what I have done ever since.
        But like you say no point looking back and wishing we could have done things differently because I have many regrets but what's done is done...end of mate! Have to try look forward 👍

Comment

Working...
        X