I'm El

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm El

Hi my user name was supposed to be inkedbar12 not INKERBAR12, my fat fingers hit the wrong keys! Friends know me as El, I'm 30 years old & am training to be big and lean, always been 75kg currently 85kg now guess I left it a little late but better late than never I guess. Looking forward to swapping ideas etc

Hi El, I see your user name is now correct ! I hope being 30 isn't too old, I'm 39 and i want to add another stone, which is approx 7 kilos for any americans reading this, I used CJCDAC to get my latest gains, lots of it, I am now just going though the motions for a few months, I will be trying for that last 14b or so from May onwards, I hop to achieve it by December, no idea how or what yet but I will figure something out!

Welcome to Muscle Church.

Comment

Hi Spargo, that's wicked thanks for changing it!
      I'll be posting on the forum regarding what peptides people recommend, currently I'm using lr3, mgf & peg mgf which I purchased from "nucleus reaserch" only been on the Lr3 2 days but as soon as I see results I'll post on the forum regarding my experience with it. I'm currently using the peptides along side an AAS cycle.

Comment

Give the CJC DAC a crack, good stuff. let us know how you get on mate.

Comment

• Inkedbar12
          Inkedbar12 commented
          Editing a comment
          Im going to buy the CJC DAC tomorrow can you please tell me how to dose it?

Sorry mate I missed this post! 😕
        Welcome to muscle church mate!! 👍 feel free to post away.

Comment

Welcome to muscle church.. Be Intrested to see your results.. I'm currently using ghrp-6 (which is a must for gaining mass constantly hungry) Hexarelin and Mod grf 129.. Seeing some good gains..

Comment

Working...
          X